The smoke that thunders
There's lots to do in Victoria Falls.
We offer half and full day game drives in the national parks surrounding the area, as well as exciting night drives.
Then chose from adrenalin activities, relaxing river cruises, vintage steam train dining, aerial views, spa treatments,
art and animal encounters, village and cultural tours,
and 'meet the artists' shopping trips.
- Please note that some activities require a minimum number of people before booking can be confirmed
- Please note that some activities have a maximum number of people able to participate
- Please note that some activities are not available at certain times of year due to natural conditions
- Please note that combo specials are offered on some activities
- Please note that some activities take place in our neighbouring country, Zambia. Please apply for a KAZA visa on arrival to avoid
incurring extra visa re-entry fees if planning on these activities
Please note the above details when booking with us.
There's always something new to discover in Victoria Falls - contact us for information on specialist small group activities like bicycle tours, township tours, bridge tours, horse riding or even to create a special interest tour of your own.
We have a lively nightlife in town, with a selection of great restaurants and even home-town brewed beer at The River Brewery, so ask us for insider tips on where the locals eat and relax!